What Type Of Doors Does JustinKase Work On?
- Works on doors which open INTO CLASSROOMS.
- Fits doors between 32-42 inches in width
- Works best on flat surfaces under the doors. Some doors do have small metalic “lips” under the door which may or may not impact product performance.
- We are currently working on prototypes for doors which open into hallways and hope to have those available soon. Please complete the Contact Us Form if you’d like to be made aware of when these devices are available.
Can You Handle Large Orders?
- Gone are the days when Justin built every device with his own hands. We have now moved to production which can handle orders to outfit individual schools or entire districts.
Do You Offer Bulk Discounts?
- We offer a 5% discount on orders of 200 or more units and 10% on orders of 1,000 or more. We do require a 50% non-refundable downpayment on the gross amount and then apply the applicable discount if the final invoice is paid within 10 days of delivery.
How Long Does It Take To Receive Orders?
- Most sample orders now ship out within 2 weeks with larger orders being a little longer.
How Do I place Bulk Orders?
- Please complete the Contact Us Form and we will reach out to you; normally within 24-48 hours.
Does One Size Fit All?
- Unfortunately no. We have a “standard” size which will fit most door frames installed within the past couple decades. However, we have created 6 different sizes so that the footers connect to the door frame sides. PLEASE NOTE: PRINTERS CAN HAVE A MIND OF THEIR OWN AND SHRINK THE PRINTED PAGES SO WE’VE ADDED MEASUREMENTS TO CONFIRM ITS PRINTED in the correct SIZE. Here is a link to the file: Download Sizing PDF
Where Can I Order Single Devices To Test?
- Please Visit http://dominatesafety.com/buy-now
Will The JustinKase Work On Residential Doors?
- The device is not designed for residential doors but it might work in some cases. We will look to offer new products in the future which might be a better fit for the homes but the current focus is on schools and industrial doors.
- Please complete the Contact Us Form or use the phone number on our website to ask your questions. We typically answer calls day or night, including weekends, but will return calls if you happen to reach voice mail.